Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Leaving for Vacation

Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop a line here and let you know that I'm going on vacation in about an hour. :) We are going to Syracuse, NY to visit family, the finger lakes area in NY to visit wineries, and we're going to stop at Niagara Falls on the way home.

I did finish knitting the baby sweater all that is left is sewing the shoulder seams, weaving in the ends, and sewing on the buttons. I won't be able to finish that today, but I'll have time to finish it before I give it to the expectant Mom. I'll take pictures then and I'll post when I get home. :)

I won't have computer access while I'm gone, so no posts till I get back. :)

P.S. Congratulations to Kathy S. who was the winner of the random drawing for the EFG wonderloom. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal