Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

EFG Wonderloom for Sale--SOLD


Here is a picture of the EFG Wonderloom for sale. SOLD The loom is a Decor Accents original. It is no longer in production. It has never been used, and we don't smoke or have pets. The original sale price was $68 plus shipping, and I'm selling it for $68, and I'll pay shipping.

This loom will get approximately 8 stitches to the inch, (your mileage may vary) using sock/fingering weight yarn and the knit stitch. Perfect for making socks for your entire family as you can adjust the loom to any number of pegs you desire. The ruler in the picture is a 7" ruler.

As you can see the pegs are the original metal cotter pins which are nearly indestructible under normal use.

I'm collecting names of interested people and will draw a winner using a random number generator on Monday evening (giving those who can only access their e-mail at work a chance). If you are interested in this loom and haven't dropped me a line, please e-mail me directly at: t carsto at g mail dot com. (Don't forget to remove the spaces and replace the at with @ and the dot with a .).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal