Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sock project worksheet

Several people have requested the sock project worksheet that I had posted on the Crazy Heels and Toes yahoo list. I asked my DH to make the worksheet for me so that I could carry all the info for my current socks with me and then be able to file it once I was finished and have all my notes for each pair of socks complete and together.

Unfortunately I didn't realize that there were people on the list who didn't own Mary Ann's wonderful book. Therefore my worksheet (which had copyright information on it) was out on the internet to anybody. So Mary Ann took the worksheet out of the files section so she wouldn't lose book sales.

Since the worksheet had copyright information on it I am not at liberty to pass it out to anyone. I'm sorry if you own the book and want the worksheet, I don't have the right to pass it on to you as Mary Ann owns the copyright, not me. I hope you understand.

2 Comments:

  • At 7/16/2007 12:03 AM, Blogger westie-mom said…

    I am not a member of the list you posted the sock worksheet but I found a free one on Gail Dennis' site: http://www.sockamaniac.com/
    scroll down and on the left are a few free things.

     
  • At 7/16/2007 4:42 PM, Blogger Bobbisox said…

    Yeah, I was blown away to find that there were folks on the list who didn't own the book; I mean, without starting a flame war, I wanted to ask; what the heck are you on the list for? There were all those folks who had JOINED and saying, what book are you talking about?? Geez. I brought mine to the San Diego knit together and I don't know how many other people said they had theirs at home. (grin, I always want to see what their carry bags look like). Thanks for what you did, in kindness and support.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal