Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Getting Ready for Harry Potter

Sorry, not much to post. I've been doing laundry, running errands, straightening up the house getting ready for my delivery tomorrow of the last Harry Potter book. I plan to spend the entire day reading.

I have knit a little on my sampler piece. I'm planning on finishing that before I start the Koigu shawl. Of course, the sooner I run out of my first skein of Koigu the sooner I'll "need" to go shopping for more. I really need to be good though. DH and I are going on vacation next month to NY state to visit some family. We are going to stop by Niagara Falls on the way, and spend one afternoon touring the finger lakes wineries. So, I really should be saving my money and knitting from my stash. That way I'll have money to stop at some yarn stores along the way.

To all who are reading Harry Potter tomorrow enjoy. I'll resume posting when I finish the book. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal