Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Finished Harry Potter

I started and finished reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows yesterday. I'm not going to post anything here that will be a spoiler, so if you haven't read it yet, don't worry. :)

I will say that it was an excellent book and one I'll be re-reading. I laughed and cried while reading it. I'll miss looking forward to the next book. It really is a wonderful experience to talk to other people who are eagerly awaiting the book, then discussing with them after it has arrived. :)

I'll get back to knitting posts this week. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2007 5:45 PM, Blogger MarshaVW said…

    Hey Tracey - I also finished Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows. What a thrill ride! It was dark, but moved very fast. I will also miss looking forward to the next book. I plan on listening to the Deathly Hallows audio book. If you haven't listened to any of the HP books, you really should. Jim Dale, the narrator, is fantastic!

     
  • At 7/28/2007 11:22 AM, Blogger Tracey Carsto said…

    Marsha,

    I've never been a fan of audio books. My mind tends to wander, no matter the subject. I've always been a visual person. :) I've heard that Jim Dale is a fabulous narrator though. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal