Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

More Pictures of my niece Sam

Joe and I went to visit my brother Tom, SIL Sarah, nephew Sean and newest niece Sam. We took lots of pics and I've posted some below to show her off. :) She is such a chunk, but she is the best baby. She isn't even a week old and she is sleeping for 4 hour stretches, which is unusual in a breastfed baby. Not that Sarah is complaining. :) Sam is so much easier than Sean was at the same age. Sarah is grateful she is so easy as she had a very rough pregnancy.

Ok, let's get to the pictures. Here is Sam being held by her Grammie (my Mom).


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is Sam being admired by both Grammies. Sean was thrilled that he had 2 Grammies at his house at the same time. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here we have Papa and Sam (can you say Princess?)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here we have Sam getting her first manicure by her Mom.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here we have 2 pictures of the Little Princess. Note the matching blanket and outfit. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal