Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lacey sock leg portion complete


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the latest pic of my lacey sock. I have finished the leg portion and will start on the heel next. I really like the way the purple is striping. You can't see the lace as well in this picture as I needed an extra hand to stretch the sock and DH is sleeping. :) I'm hoping to finish this sock on Friday and I'll get better pictures up then. :)

3 Comments:

  • At 7/13/2006 1:40 AM, Blogger Isela: Purling Sprite said…

    It is looking super!!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

     
  • At 7/13/2006 6:36 PM, Blogger Katty_katwoman said…

    As usual....BRAVO....BEAUTIFUL....you are doing SO GREAT! I have yet to start a sock on my sock looms....Just don't know where to start...too many things going at once right now.

    Dixie--Indiana

     
  • At 7/14/2006 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is just so pretty! Your doing a wonderful job! It will be a shame to hide those in your shoes.

    Shawn Michelle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal