Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blue lacey sock finished

Here is the full picture of the latest sock. It is a pattern of my own creation. One thing I would do differently next time is to put a row of knit stitches before starting the short row toe. This was made on my Decor Accents EFG sock loom with Cherry Tree Hill sock yarn I won on e-bay.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I finally was able to make an invisible toe closure with the Kitchener stitch. I've very proud of that. :) It moves seamlessly from the body of the sock to the toe. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is a close up of the lace pattern. Yes, that is my very white pale leg under there. My legs haven't tanned in years. :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

  • At 7/31/2006 8:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's an awesome sock, Tracey! So, what's the secret with the Kitchener toe closing? Parts of my sock look ok, and others don't. Can't wait to see the mate ;)

    Liz in Colorado Springs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal