Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Second pair of socks

Well, I've finished the first sock of my 2nd pair. I knit this one with Knit Picks yarn Simple Stripes. It is much softer than the Lyon Brand Magic Stripes yarn I used for my first pair of socks. I wish I made the leg portion a little longer on these. I had plenty of yarn to do it, but I was in such a hurry to get to the heel portion I couldn't be bothered to knit the leg any longer. The next pair will be longer. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 6/12/2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     
  • At 5/23/2008 3:03 PM, Blogger bevq said…

    I am thinking of buying some of that simple stripes yarn from Knit Picks too.. now that I see your socks I am even more convinced. I want soft socks. =)
    Bev

    http://www.bevscountrycottage.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal