Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

More sock knitting

My new EFG sock loom came from Decor Accents on Thursday May 4th. I of course started knitting right away. :) By Sunday I had knit enough to try my new sock on, and IT FITS!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled. I'm trying to finish this sock so I can get the 2nd sock started this weekend. I'm using Magic Stripes again for this sock. Everybody says that it softens after washing, and I hope so since it is a little scratchy. I'm just so happy that I can knit socks that fit me. :)

I've attached a couple of pictures. One is the entire sock (at least so far), and the other is a close up of the short row heel. See Mom, no holes! :) I'm using Isela's pattern and it is so easy to follow. Thanks Isela. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal