Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

1st Pair of Completed Socks

These are the first pair of socks I knit on my EFG sock loom from Decor Accents.  I used Magic Stripes yarn for these socks.  They fit very nicely.  The stripes don't exactly match from foot to foot, but hey, they are hand-made. :)  They are thin enough to wear them with my Birks, but heavy enough to keep my feet warm in the winter.  I finished these socks Friday night, 5/19/06 and started my 2nd pair the next day. :)  I can't wait to finish them as I'm knitting them with yarn from Knitpicks. :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal