Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Finished Sock

Well, I finished my sock. I stayed up till 1:30 this morning to finish it, but I had to go to bed before I could post. :) I have to say, that even though it's a little tight, I'm happy with it. I've ordered the next size up loom and plan to use my Magic Stripes on it when I receive it. In the meantime, I'm going to try some Knit Picks yarn on my current sock loom. I figure I can always give someone a homemade pair of socks if they don't fit me, but I'll never know until I try. :)

I definitely hooked on knitting socks. :) It's very portable, doesn't lay in your lap and make you hot, and it's so neat to watch the stripes appear. :) Besides, how many hats, scarves and afghans can you use. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4/15/2006 11:31 AM, Blogger Sorka said…

    It looks good! I am stuck waiting on some yarn for continuing mine! Leave it to me to go and start something complicated..hehe fairisle socks!!
    It'll be worth it!
    Denise
    www.knitchat.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal