Tracey's Journal

This is just a place for me to post some pictures, write a few lines, and hopefully share some of my crafts.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

1st sock

Well, my 1st sock is coming along nicely. I received my Decor Accents Extra Fine Gauge sock loom on Friday and started my 1st sock Friday night. :) I've been knitting off and on all day. I love my new loom. The stitches are nice and small. I'm using Lion Brand Magic Stripes yarn. I think making socks is my new love. :) I've used colored braces rubber bands as stitch markers. They work very well and are free. :)

1 Comments:

  • At 4/10/2006 7:49 AM, Blogger Sorka said…

    Ooooh it's looking good. You have gotten further than me..But I got my loom on Saturday in the middle of rearranging my dining room!
    Ah well. I've been having a bit of trouble adjusting to the little pegs as they are not angled but I am getting there..
    hey pass me some of those teeny rubber bands!!!
    Denise
    Knitchat.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
http://feeds.feedburner.com/TraceysJournal